What is Zoom?
Zoom is an application that provides video chat and voice call services. Users may also exchange digital documents such as images, text, video, and others and may transmit both text and video messages. Zoom allows the creation of video conference calls.
Zoom allows users to communicate over the internet by voice using a microphone, by video using a webcam as well as with instant messaging.
Why use Zoom?
- Private Zoom sessions provide an excellent one-to-one consultation experience from the comfort of your own home and you save on travel expenses.
- Zoom is easy to use and offers much greater flexibility in setting appointments within busy modern schedules.
- Zoom is a viable alternative to in-clinic sessions.
I’d like to do Hypnozoom – Now what?
- A trial run on Zoom may be necessary to confirm the connection.
- You may need to download Zoom and create a free account online.
- You require a well-lit computer/laptop area with a comfortable chair, webcam, etc. A private and quiet environment is essential.
- You need a telephone (either landline or mobile) in the event of connection difficulties etc.
- For your comfort and safety please ensure that your environment is free of disturbance (pets, callers etc). Please place a ‘Do not disturb’ sign on your door to ensure that you are not interrupted in the session. Also, make sure you go to the bathroom beforehand.
- Payments are normally made prior to the session.